Monday 30 April 2012

Invitation to the Book Launch


The Malaysian Mediation Centre (MMC), Bar Council has very kindly organized the book launch for me. Besides organizing the launch, the MMC is also hosting it. I am deeply honored and touched by MMC's very kind gesture. Lim Chee Wee (President, Malaysian Bar) and Datuk Zaman (Chairman, MMC) without any hesitation agreed to launch the book. I have volunteered and served in the various Committees in the Bar Council for many years now. I did it because I believe in contributing to the Bar and I have never in my life expect anything in return. To have the launch at the Bar Council means a lot to me and for them to organize it too, that is like the icing on the cake! Thank you MMC and Bar Council, you guys are fantastic! Special thanks should go to Marianna Tan, Faizal and Khairul from the Bar Council who have put in great efforts in getting the launch moving. Also, a special mention should be given to Catherine Eu (former Executive Director of the Bar Council) for her valuable insights. Thank you, everyone.

If you like to attend the launch, please drop me a line at Seumas@MediationSkills.org. I will be more than happy to have you as a guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment